Monday, October 13, 2008


Well, today is my last day at work before going on my "staycation"...my stay-at-home vacation. I have no projects to do, so I will be doing yuck work (cleaning my cubby and finding a better place for coffee supplies). Does this sound like fun or what? Uh....yeah...right! Well, who cares!?!? I don't have to return to work for 3 1/2 weeks!!! Yipee!! I have tons of stuff to do at home...clean...scrap...clean...visit...clean...scrap...clean....clean..clean...scrap..you get the idea! Well, I have to get ready soon...there are so many fires, the roads are a mess and I'll have to take the LOOOOONNNGG way around to get to work. So I'm outta here. I'm going to download a page I did of my good friend, Sue and her son, Gregory....I love the way it turned out! All of the items came from the Fall Splendor Blog train which begins here. Be prepared to download for days, though...there are tons of BEAUTIFUL kits! Enjoy! (Oh yeah, the little twig and the word art are mine!


TTFNs

No comments: