Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Well, I haven't been able to sleep this morning. I have to switch my hours around because I promised to go back to work for one night during my vacation to throw the Halloween party. Yikes!! What was I thinking. So while I was sitting here, I thought, why not post my word art as a freebie! So here goes. Simply click the preview of the word art and download! The font is "A Bite" by Billy Argel, with the smaller font Artisan by Creative Keepsakes. Well, gonna try to get a little sleep here....so....

TTFN

P.S. Oops, forgot to list credits for the page. Here ya go:
Word art is mine (author unknown),
paper-Grunge and Fun/Scrappassie Designs on k-joi,
blue paper curl-Blue Jean/A Work in Progress (Vicki),
hanging clip-Hang In There/Britt-ish Designs,
Cardboard tag-12 hours of Christmas freebie/Digital Scrapbook Place,
White tag-My Guy/Designs by Shelle,
Ribbon-Change of Seasons/Amy Teets,
Boy brad-Just a Boy/Purple Colourz,
Snail brad-Creek Bed freebie/Curly Wirly Twirly Girlys (whew!).

No comments: