Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First Speed Scrap


Well, I completed my first Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters. Let me tell you I was a nervous wreck. I tried photo after photo...cropping the photo....shaping the photo....Well, let's start at the beginning. A speed scrap is where you have one hour and every 10 minutes starting at the top of the hour, you receive a new instruction. You get an extra hour to finish up and post your picture to the gallery. Man, I was sweating bullets! And it was supposed to be fun (Okay, fessing up here...once it was over I had a blast!). I finally ended up scrapping Jason and Ashley at Disneyland in 2006. They're such Disney buffs anyway, it just seemed to fit...and finally come together. The kits I used were all from Britt-ish Designs...she has several awesome Disney kits. So....let me know what you think. Here's the page. Well, off to get dinner (at 9:00 in the evening! I love being on vacation!)
TTFN

No comments: