Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scary Morning


I got into the area of my home from work, this morning...and instead of going straight home, I did some errands. Well, I was driving to my last one, and there was this puppy in the road....he had been hit several times and, sadly, had died. The scary part was, he looked just like my dog Shadow. He had the same red harness and was the same size. I cried all the way home, peeked in my backyard and had to hold back the scream when Shadow came bounding out of the garage!!!! I was ecstatic! Well, I ran out of time to scrap a picture of him so I'm posting one I scrapped a while back in the frame I made. But I want everyone to go hug their animals, hubby, wife, kids...just love 'em up today! I keep thinking there is a family that lost their friend today and how sad that is.
(The paper is from Carena's Kitty Kat kit and the belt is from the Scotty kit, both found on ScrapbookMAX. The frame is the one I made and can be found on one of my older posts -search for pawprint frame)

No comments: