Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday

Spent the day with the three nieces yesterday. I found out that at the ages of 13, 14 and 21...not one of them had ever built their own bear at Build-a-Bear Workshop! Well, I couldn't deprive them of that experience, so we built 3 bears and a dog. Uh....yeah....I had to get a dog!!! Well, I'm paying...right?!?!?! And we fully dressed them. Well, I got a lot more scrapping material and enjoyed myself immensly!

Afterwards, we went to PF Changs for dinner. This is Chinese Bistro restaurant, that also has a gluten-free menu (as well as a training menu for you atheletes and a new grill menu with Alaskan salmon and New York steak)! Yay for us! They serve dinner homestyle, so everyone can try a little of everything. We had GF lettuce wraps (this ab fab chicken, water chestnut, crunchy rice noodle mix that you spoon into iceberg lettuce leaves and wrap into mini "burritos." Don't forget to add the GF soy sauce. Dinner for me was Lemon Chicken (delicious summery meal) which also has brocolli and lemon slices. The girls ordered beef brocolli and sweet and sour chicken. While we didn't eat dessert there....I did order a GF Chocolate Dome to go. Now, mind you, the complaint from the girls was...I'm just too full to eat dessert. By the time we got home, I ended up splitting my one dessert 4 ways! **sigh** By the way, the Chocolate Dome is this delicious, moist little mound of chocolate with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries (all fresh) with a raspberry sauce. Just gained 10 pounds thinking
about it!! (Oh yeah, my Medifast diet was broken!)

Well, I have to work tonite, so it's off to bed, trying to sleep...air conditioner running full blast.
TTFN!

No comments: