Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updates

Wow! It's been a while since I've been blogging. Digital scrapping is definitely taking up my computer time. I'm going to have to post some in my photos.

I'm starting to teach myself how to restore photos in Adope PS Elements 4. This is a big undertaking for me cuz I'm just not getting the hang of PS, no matter how easy everyone says it is. I just can't get my head wrapped around it. Once I'm done with that, I hope to start designing elements, papers and alphas. Baby steps....I know!!!!! But it's just soo much fun!

Well, off to post some pics of what I've been doing.

Oh yeah, and as a suggestion, keep a book of what kits you used with what pictures. Much easier than reconstructing it for when you put it online. Whew...much easier!

TTFN!

No comments: