Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I want to first start out by saying, "Happy Father's Day" to all Dads and Daddys, especially my own. What would we do without fathers? I love to go to mine for advice on larger purchases. I don't always agree, but I listen to what he has to say! Love ya, Dad!

I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to the newest Dad I know, Scott. He has a new daughter, Elizabeth Anne, born June 10. She's so cute. The moment I received her pictures, I knew I had to try my hand at a digital scrapbook page (the breathing tubes were a one-day thing to assist her breathing after a c-section). That's the page just above. Here is a list of the components:
1. Page created using Scrapbook MAX software, font used was from this software.
2. Background paper, Shabby Princess, Promise Collection.
3. Brad element, Digital Scrapbook Pages, Gift page kit designed by Stacey Jewell Stahl.
4. Ribbon, Digital Scrapbook Pages, Welcome Kit.
Well, TTFN....enjoy a quiet Sunday!

No comments: