Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Blog

Good day! This is my first blog, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Terin. I have 1 cat, Rana, who is 15 years old. I also have 2 dogs, both around 7 years old, Shadow and Danny Boy. My hobbies include scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, reading, and messing around on the computer. I am gluten-free (but not diagnosed Celiac) due to psoriatic arthritis, which I have had for about 27 years. And last but not least, I collect frogs (not the real ones, no room) as well as Northwest art.

I am just starting Medifast today...no I won't be weighing myself...I just hope to notice the difference as I try on clothes. I'll let you know how I feel, whether I'm actually looking thinner....and maybe even post some before, during and after pics.

I hope to accomplish different things with this blog. I would like to show off my scrapping, talk about my animals and discuss life in general. I'm not good at coming up with new recipes, so those that are hoping to find new recipes at this blog may as well quit looking here. If I find a new recipe, however, I will post the location of the recipe so you can locate it easily. Any recommendations, etc, please let me know. I would like to hear from you, perhaps get to know you.

Welcome to my blog!

No comments: