Friday, January 27, 2012

New out this week!

First:

From my newest CT designer In The Small Things is "I Toadally Love You". Now, you know I love frogs so you also know I loved working with this cute, doodly kit! You can get is at PolkaDot Plum, Berry Sweet Scraps or Stuff to Scrap (why don't you try a new store and see what's out there? Go to each one with just a click!)

Here's a preview of the kit:

And here's my layout with my cute little niecely's, Rachel and Nathalie:

Next is Memorable Moments from LDrag Designs....such a beautiful, understated kit. I loved it for heritage scrapping. Click the title to be taken to ScrapMatters and by the kit!

Here's the preview (gorgeous, isn't it?):

And here's my layout (yeah, that's my big sister, Jana and me!)

Last, but definitely not least, is Enchanted Winter by Unforgettable Moments at Gingerscraps. I just used her add-on but I'm also including a preview of the full kit....perfect for those princess moments!!


Here's my layout of my 3 beautiful nieces in front of Cinderella's Castle at Disneyland. One of my fave pictures!

Just imagine if I had used the full kit!! Beautiful!!

Well have fun shopping for all this gorgeousness. I'm off!! TTFN

No comments: