Friday, January 13, 2012

Hi, everyone!!

I had the privilege of working with Christine Smith Digital Designs this week!! She created a new kit called "Winter Bliss" which I loved to work with. The layouts made themselves using this kit. Her store (and the kit) can be found right here! (Just click!)

Here's the preview of Winter Bliss:


And here are a couple of layouts I created using it! As you can see they look totally different even though they are made with the same kit! I LOVE that about some designers when they can achieve this!



Next is a new kit by Key of D, one of my newest creative teams. Her new kit is "Labeled Dates" which are like Dynamo labels with months, dates, years (previous and to come) and ALSO....holidays!! So kewl!! You can find the kit here! It's easily recolored to what you need for your layout! Check out the preview:


And here's the layout I created....see the labels recolored a gorgeous purple?? I also used Key of D's "Pop!" kit, so perfect for the bubble blower and her template kit, "Split and Cut Templates" (Click their titles to check them out)

Here's my layout using all 3 products:

And one more new kit. This one by Pixelily Designs over at Funky Playground Designs. It's titled "Will Do, Won't Do" and can be found by clicking on the title. There is also a word art add on, "Will Do, Won't Do Labels". Here's a preview of both the kit and the label add on....super kewl!



And here's the layout I made. I wanted to show off the versatility of this kit and didn't go with the New Year's resolutions. I went with showing off a little of our trip to Chichen Itza using the newspaper background included in this kit!


I hope you enjoyed all of these new kits!! Be sure to check each one out! So much lovely fun to be had!! Take care and TTFN!!

No comments: