Saturday, January 21, 2012

I was able to work with a couple of kits from....

Key of D Designs. Both layouts use her awesome template pack "Split and Cut Templates" which you can just click to grab at Digiridoo Scraps.

First is the new release for this week "Holiday Home" (fly there now to get it by clicking the title!). What a great way to scrap those baking memories!

Here's a preview of the kit:

And here's my layout:

The second kit was actually two combined. They are part of Digiridoo's Take Your Pick set (pick the kits you want to use and pay for just those). I used Key of D's Every Cloud and Vanity (You guessed it, just hit those titles to find 'em!).

Here are the previews of the two kits:



And here's my layout (yep, that's really my niece's bathroom and that's Rachel!)


Well, hope you enjoy checking these out!!!

TTFN!

No comments: