Monday, April 6, 2009


Ugh! I'm on this crazy schedule at work. My "normal" hours are 9 PM to 6:30 AM (so hard not to write the military 2100 to 0630!!). But I have 2 training days and so I have to flip my hours for ONE whole day twice this month. Today is one of those days. Tuesday my hours will be 7 AM to 4:30 PM. I'm so gonna crash and burn when I get home and sleep for hours.

I just completed one of my favorite photos from my trip to Cancun. When we went snorkeling, we stopped at a white sand beach to eat burgers (well, I didn't eat) and continue to drink beer and margaritas (I didn't have these either, just water). Anywho, there were these kewl hammocks just sitting empty waiting for me. Man, I parked my tushy there for the full hour we were there and didn't move. I told April, my friend, how to sit in one but she was just way too uncomfortable. Me? I almost fell asleep!!

So, without further ado, here are the credits for my lastest page "Hammocks in Cozumel" (Paper: Be Together - Monica Evan (Slightly recolored), Clamshell: Low Tide - JenLin Designs, Rope: A Pirate's Life - Hafen Creations, Staples: ***New*** D is for Dog - WM Squared, Starfish: Half Moon Bay - Chelle's Creations
Sanddollar/Scallop Shell: Natural Wonders-Down by the Seashells - Jen U Designs
Paint Stain: Pompey - A Work in Progress, Font: Joe Hand 2)

Hope you enjoy it!!!

TTFN!!! (off to bed at 7 at night..yuck! Too close to real people hours)

No comments: