Sunday, April 5, 2009


I just realized I start almost every entry with "well"....and several with "Well, folks!" Yikes! Talk about getting into a rut!!!!!!


For those that have ever had psoriasis, you know that a flare can mean days off work. I am going to try to go back to work tonight after 2 days off and 3 days sick. I hate flareups. I sleep a lot and hurt a lot!! Well, I'm almost healed, so I'm giving work a shot. Gotta make sure there's no wheat as I'm sure that was the straw that broke the camel's back and added to the mess!


I finished another ScrapMatters challenge, called "Roadmap to Scrap." It's kewl...the host gives several directions..a map, if you will..to follow to get to your destination of a great layout. I love the way mine turned out. The main kit I used was the new one, D is for Dog by WM Squared. I also used Holidays at home by Designs by Amilyn, Mod Boy by Tracie Stroud and Summer Garden by A Work in Progress. You can see this layout above. Enjoy!


Gotta try to get a few more hours of sleep.


TTFN!!

No comments: