Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Well, this weekend I was at my sister's house to celebrate my younger niece's 14th birthday. While I was there, I complained that I was running short on photos of my nieces. My sister let me loose on one of their computers that has tons of photos and I downloaded 1.5 CDs worth of photos! Woot!! Most of them, I won't be able to journal, because I have no idea when or where they were taken, let alone any other circumstances. I picked them because I thought they were cute, or fun...or whatever.


While I was at their house, I checked and was so excited to see that Bianca of Project B Scraps had chosen me to work with one of her kits! I've used lots of her freebies and couldn't wait to get started. Of course I used one of the photos from the CD which had the perfect colors!


The kit is "Blue or Pink: What do you think?" (cute name, huh???) I have 2 "expecting" photos to complete layouts of, but this one of my nieces just kind of fell into place so I'm posting it first. Check it out at the top of this post! Oh...the kit can be found at Digital Paper Hearts (just click to be taken there). Enjoy! AND GET THIS. Project B Scraps has ALL of her kits on sale for just $2.00 till the end of the week! Yowza!!

No comments: