Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Just wanted to take the time to congratulate those going on in the Scrap Matters Design Star competition!!! There is some awesome talent on that website!! Since I'll be headed to Cancun in less than a week, I'm kind of glad I didn't go on. It has allowed me to relax and concentrate on packing for my trip! Keep an eye on the competition though, the first 90 kits are downloadable, just register (see my previous post just below this). If you put my name in your intro (Scrappyfrog), you and I can both win a prize....maybe! Wouldn't that be grand!!

(The above scrappage was created using Green & Serene available on Scrap Matters.)

Well, gotta get ready for work.

TTFN

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love your blog! I stumbled across it and love your scrapbooking photos. I am going to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Cute page! I stumbled on your page by clicking on the "Next Blog" button... I'm still addicted to paper, I'm going to try digiscrapping someday though...