Friday, March 6, 2009

ScrapMatters


I belong to several awesome websites for digital scrapping. ScrapMatters is one of these sites. I have just completed round 1 to become an apprentice digital designer (my final dream in all this) for them. While waiting for the judging to be completed, they started a 2nd contest for us. If you would like to help me you also stand a chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to ScrapMatters!! All you need to do is;

1) Become a new member and register

2) Create a new thread in the "introduce yourself" forum. In your little introduction, put in there that I, Scrappyfrog, recommended that you join (which I do!!).

3) Post 10 layouts by March 15 and snag the welcome kit! (there is a thread on how to get this or feel free to ask me how!).

4) There are so many awesome designers, but let me let you in on a secret...there were 90...yes NINETY contestants who each created a minikit for the contest and you may download all 90 minikits!! You must be registered to find them.

5) Enjoy!!!!!
Never digiscrapped? ScrapbookMAX has the most awesome and easy software! You can download a trial at their website here.
If you have Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, PaintShop Pro you can start digiscrapping right away.
The photo above is what you can be doing now. I'm hoping to start created some freebies so keep an eye out here as well! Thanks!

Terin aka Scrappyfrog

No comments: