Friday, May 25, 2012

Two Beautiful Kits and two template sets!!!

I think Friday is sooooooooo much fun because almost all of the digiscrap companies release their new kits! It's so much fun to travel from site to site and check things out! Of course, I love working for my designers, they create such awesome kits!!! Today I'll start with Captured With Love: The Sweet Deal by LDrag Designs (of course, you can buy the kit by itself too, but it's such a great deal!). I love the country colors of green and peach accented by the beautiful bright yellowish oranges! Here's the preview: The kit:
The borders:
The frame clusters:
The stacked papers:
Now you may ask, why the borders, frames, etc? Don't have much time to scrap? Imagine how fast the page will go when the hard work is done for you!! Now here is my layout of my BIL Nathan and beautiful niece, Nathalie:
Next is a template pack by Memory Clips called Blended Memories Vol 1 found at Brownie Scraps!
And here's my layout of my little nephew RJ and his big sister, Jascha:
One thing about Brownie Scraps, the kits are kept small to keep the price reasonable and ALL of the templates are CT friendly (meaning if you're on a creative team for a designer, you can use them as long as you give credit!) Kewl, huh? Lastly is a two-fur (well, sorta). The template is Five Spot Vol 1 from Memory Clips and the kit, Love Blooms is also from Memory Clips! (hint: each is from a separate shop, her templates are sold at Brownie Scraps, kits at ScrapMatters). Here are the previews:
And here is my layout:
Now, for the Grand Finale!!!!! (drum roll please) If you spend $5.00 at Brownie Scraps, you can get Five Spot Vol 1 for FREE!!! FREE!! FREE!!! Awesome deal!! So go check them all out and have fun! TTFN!

No comments: