Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's May Day!

May 1st can signify lots of things! In the digiscrapping world it mainly signifies a NEW MONTH!!! Mix a kits and Bake Sales galore! (It also means just a few more days to iNSD!) So here are the offerings I was treated to this month. First is Serene Breeze by LDrag Designs! Part of the May Mix-a-Kit at ScrapMatters! It has a touch of the tropical to it! Here are the previews (paper and ellies are separate during the first 5 days):
Here's a layout I did of us at Grand Turks, getting ready to shop!!! (I also used "In Orbit" templates by Little Green Frog Designs)
Next is Elegance by Memory Clips. Now she has 3 packs (2 paper sets). The ellies are already clustered but they are offered in png format as well so you can use each separately! Kewl idea!!!
I did two layouts using Elegance. First is one with the clusters and blending one paper from each pack. The second is doing my own clustering! What versatility!!!
Now at Gingerscraps, they have what is called the Bake Sale (each item is just $1 and several kits made to match). Here's one from Amy at Unforgettable Moments called "Made in Heaven Title Templates" What's great about these templates, is they are layered, just like a regular template so you can clip your matching papers from your kits to make the titles. Here's the preview of the kit:
And here's my layout: (I'm also using Unforgettable Moment's Break the Silence: Ovarian Cancer Awareness Templates and "For the Love of Boys" by Jady Day Studio and Stolen Moments)
I used the "cute" title from the kit!!! I played with it a bit before I finalized it...you can use styles and embossing and have all kinds of fun with it! I'm off to get ready for iNSD so TTFN!!!

No comments: