Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yippee!!

First, it's (inter)National Scrapbook Day, and while the whole world of digital scrapping is having one sale or another, ScrapMatters seems to be having a MONSTER day planned. They have a blog train that goes on forever (lot's of 5X7 brag book pages created from the Hawaiian Happy Hour kit that you can get free if you spend just $15.00!).

But a couple of other cool things have happened this week that are so exciting for me! First, I was chosen to be on Heather's (Dirty Feet Designs) CT Team. WOOT!!!! I am so excited to be sporting her blinkie! The second, well, it hasn't been officially announced so I'm sitting on my hands. But I'm such a happy camper right now.

Oh yeah. Are you a madscrapper??? Wanna be the Queen of Scraps??? Take a peek at this competition as ScrapMatters. I WILL BE QUEEN (or I'm going to give it a HUMUNGOUS try!!!)

Well, gotta go join the fesitivities. See ya at ScrapMatters!!!


TTFN

No comments: