Saturday, August 4, 2012

Whew! What a weekend!!!!

It actually started Thursday with a retirement at work. I was out late and ended up sleeping until my alarm went off on Friday....rare for me!! I didn't have time to post much of anything and feel bad because I just started as guest CT as ScrapMatters and feel like I have failed. Sigh. Well, I'm going to post all the FAB things I got to work with this week, just a day late!! Yikes!!! First I had the privilege of working with Cluster Queen Creation's new kit "One Day at a Time". This kit is perfect for your everyday scrapping, P365, I can't think of much that you can't use it for! Lots of fun ellies and tons of doodles!! Here's the preview:
And here's my layout of Jackson:
Next is a beautiful kit by LDrag Designs called "Sweet, Beautiful Life" so elegant and she used PURPLES, hard to find in digiscrapping kits. I also used the kewl template set "Torn n Adorned Vol 2" by keepscrappin designs which I love because of the torn edges. Don't be afraid of them, they're very easy to work with! Here's the preview of the kit, then the template set.
And here's my layout of my niece, Rachel (Love these photos!)
And last but definitely NOT least is a new kit by Memory Clips called "Scholastic Fantastic". Perfect for art shows and science fairs, but as you can see, easily adaptable for other everyday layouts as well!! I also used the template set "Dean" by Little Bit Shoppe Designs....so first the previews of the kit and set!
And here's my layout starring little Arien! Such a cutie!!!
Each title is linked to the kit or template set, so go check em out!!! The kits are all on sale this weekend and the templates are only $1.50 every day!!! TTFN!

No comments: