Friday, July 27, 2012

Awesome!!!

That's how this week has been for new templates and kits!!!! So where do I start?? First, it's great to have Lina of LDrag Designs scrapping again! Look at this absolutely gorgeous kit "In the Tropics"!!!!
And here's my layout:
Being a Brownie Supreme over at Brownie Scraps has been fun!! I completed by first blog entry about looking at photography from a different perspective..check it out HERE! This week I got to play with two great template sets!!! First is "i love BIG photos v. 1" by keepscrappin designs:
Here's my layout (using Capture a Moment by Stolen Moments):
Next is "Sweet Serenade" by Scrappy Creations by Melanie:
And here's my layout (using My lil' Man by Kim B. Designs)
Well, I hope you have a great time exloring the new kits and templates!!! TTFN!

No comments: