Friday, October 28, 2011

I've had fun....

with my CTs this week.

First was Pixelily Designs' "Chin Up" Such a cute kit, don't you think? You can grab it here (and it's on sale for only $3.50)!


And here's my layout!! Very easy kit to work with!

Next is Ldrag Designs' Fall Into Autumn that you can grab here! Such beautiful colors!!!! (Oh yeah, it's also on sale!! AWESOME!)


And my layout (gotta love my sister and her friend, so perfect for this kit!)

And last, but definitely NOT least is Elker W. Design's Tea for Two. Just click here to grab it! (I connected you to the collection because it's an awesome deal at 40% off right now!


And here's a layout of my nieces, then and now...beautiful, aren't they?


Well, that's it for now. Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions....I'm ready to answer! TTFN

No comments: