Saturday, June 26, 2010

Well, I've been gone for a while..

but I think I'm back for good!! 5 infections cannot keep me down!!!

I've started scrapping again and first, I had the privilege of using Geeky Diva's NEW "Letterbox Templates" found at Scrap Matters (just click!). I used it to scrap my photos of the Barcelona Cathedral and they were perfect!:







I love how they turned out! I used the kit "Wings and Wildflowers" by Creations by Rachel.

I also completed the In Living Color challenge at SM. We had to use the color green (not too hard for me). Here's the layout "I'm 1 Today" starring little Jackson opening his presents. Too cute!



For this layout I used: Birthday Bash(boy) by Trixie Scraps, Glitter Mess by Juno Designs and Half Moon Bay by Chelle's Creations for the stitches.

Well, gotta go nighty-night as I have to work tonight. Have a great weekend!!

TTFN

No comments: