Monday, August 24, 2009

The last two weeks....

were not fun! I had a flare up of my psoriasis which turned into an infection! Yucko!! I'm on antibiotics and well on my way to healing and actually feel better than I have in months!

I get to visit little Jackson....he's such a cutie and 4 months old and I have yet to meet the little guy! Here's a layout I did of him using Juno Designs "Dessert" kit. Such a versatile kit!



Here's a layout of my older brother, Kevin, on his first birthday, also made with "Dessert":



Here's the kit and you can grab it here at Scrap Matters:



Also, don't forget the QP exchange for the month is using her "Sweet Summer Days" kit and you can still grab it for 30% off!!! (here at Scrap Matters)
Here's the kit.....beautiful!!!


And last, but not least, here's the layout I did for the QP:


So get the kit and join in the QP! You'll end up with enough to make a kewl scrapbook for summer!

No comments: